Thursday, March 29th @ 12:00pm
One Market Restaurant
1 Market St.
San Francisco, CA 94105
*Complimentary lunch will be served
Call 800-900-5867 to make a reservation for you and a guest
*Reservation is required for the luncheon. In the event you are unable to attend or arrive late the reservation may be filled.
- How to minimize taxes and penalties during the retirement planning process.
- Understanding IRA withdrawal penalties and regulations.
- How to withdraw money from your 401(k) or IRA before age 59 ½.
- Using a 72(t) schedule to supplement your retirement income.
- Looking at Rule 415 limits when rolling over your pension lump sum.
- How to put together a tax strategy that can potentially save you the most amount of money.
Visit us on the web at
The Retirement Group is not acting on behalf of, endorsed by, authorized by, or related to PG&E Corporation, PG&E, any of their benefits plans, or any of the individuals who operate these plans.
Securities offered through FSC Securities Corporation, member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through The Retirement Group, LLC. a registered investment advisor, FSC Securities Corporation and PGE are unaffiliated companies.
Investing involves risk including the potential loss of principal. No investment strategy can guarantee a profit or protect against loss in periods of declining values. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Fees are incurred when assets are under management of advisors affiliated with The Retirement Group. Please note that individual situations can vary. Therefore, the information presented here should only be relied upon when coordinated with individual professional advice. Accessing retirement funds through 72(t) programs are complicated and are not appropriate for all investors.