Thursday, March 15th @ 12:00pm
Dallas Iron Cactus
1520 Main Street
Call 800-900-5867 to make a reservation for you and a guest
- How Modern Portfolio Theory can be utilized in your retirement strategy.
- How volatility in your 401k and IRA may impact your long-term goals.
- The role of P/E Ratios in making investment decisions.
- Using a bond ladder to help create safety and long-term stability.
- How proper diversification may lower volatility and stabilize your returns.
- How a properly blended portfolio may reduce your overall fees.
Visit us on the web at theretirementgroup.com
Securities offered through FSC Securities Corporation, member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through The Retirement Group, LLC. a registered investment advisor, FSC Securities Corporation and AT&T are unaffiliated companies. *This complimentary service is neither approved nor endorsed by AT&T nor Verizon
Investing involves risk including the potential loss of principal. No investment strategy can guarantee a profit or protect against loss in periods of declining values. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Fees are incurred when assets are under management of advisors affiliated with The Retirement Group. Please note that individual situations can vary. Therefore, the information presented here should only be relied upon when coordinated with individual professional advice. Accessing retirement funds through 72(t) programs are complicated and are not appropriate for all investors.