Please Join Us This Thursday!
<iframe frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="https://maps.google.com/maps?q=225%20NE%20Adams%20Street%20Peoria%20IL%20&t=m&z=18&output=embed&iwloc=near" aria-label="225 NE Adams Street Peoria IL "></iframe>
<h2>Complimentary lunch will be served </h2>
Call 800-900-5867 to make a reservation for you and a guest.
- How to minimize taxes and penalties during the retirement process.
- Understanding IRA withdrawal penalties and regulations.
- How to withdraw money from your 401(k) or IRA before 59 1/2.
- Using a 72(t) schedule to supplement your retirement income.
- Looking at Rule 415 limits when rolling over pension lump sum.
- How to put together a tax strategy that can potentially save you the most amount of money.
<a href="http://www.theretirementgroup.com" role="button">
Visit Us on The Web Here
Securities offered through FSC Securities Corporation, member FINRA/SIPC. Investment<br>advisory services offered through The Retirement Group, LLC. a registered investment<br>advisor, FSC Securities Corporation and Caterpillar are unaffiliated companies. *This complimentary service is neither approved nor endorsed by Caterpillar
Investing involves risk including the potential loss of principal. No investment strategy can
guarantee a profit or protect against loss in periods of declining values. Past performance is
no guarantee of future results. Fees are incurred when assets are under management of
advisors affiliated with The Retirement Group. Please note that individual situations can
vary. Therefore, the information presented here should only be relied upon when coordinated with individual professional advice. Accessing retirement funds through 72(t) programs are complicated and are not appropriate for all investors.
New York • Philadelphia • Washington DC • Boston • Houston • San Antonio • Dallas • Chicago • St Louis • San Francisco • Los Angeles Corporate Office: 5414 Oberlin Dr #220, San Diego CA 92121